¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As Solution Developer-Marketing Platforms you will work directly with clients as well as other team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge.
- Work on a daily basis with digital platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- Be comfortable in working directly with clients to understand business needs and apply those to technology requirements.
- Be able to work well in group settings as well as individually depending on the client project.
- Train on new technologies and be eager to adapt their learnings to clients across all verticals and industries.
- Be detail-oriented and have a strong technical and working knowledge of digital technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
- Be an expert in identifying and developing data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
- Provide technical implementation requirements to product managers and technical teams, ensuring best practices are followed. The communication produced will be digestible across teams of different technical capabilities.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging. Evangelizes quality to team, colleagues, clients, and community.
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- 1-5 years developing digital solutions or managing digital platforms.
- Experience with tag management solutions a plus (Tealium, Adobe, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with digital analytics solutions a plus (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with personalization solutions a plus (Target, Monetate, Maximyzer, Evergage, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CDPs a big plus (Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce C360, Segment, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and report metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations for use across platforms.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.