¡We are looking for you!
Are you going to be part of crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands. A rare breed of individuals with comprehensive experience of building marketing capability, driving best practice and implementing marketing technology.
- Quality Assurance of email campaigns prior to deployment
- Internal checking of email campaigns prior to Client proofing
- Logging of errors in campaigns submitted for QA
- Review and update of the QA checklist
- Daily update of QA logs
- Submitting QA accuracy logs to relevant Service Managers
- Indicating key areas of weaknesses in the Campaign Management Process
- BSc Computer Science or BComm Information Services degree or equivalent preferred
- Preferred minimum of 2 years in a similar digital marketing role
- Preferred 2+ years email Marketing Quality Assurance experience essential
- Preferred proven literacy with HTML, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer
and other browsers
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of email platforms preferred
- Ability to identify and analyse trends / weaknesses and innovate QA solutions
- Strong numeracy and administration skills
- High energy levels and a strong team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, hands on executor and results-oriented individualS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills essential
- Proven Customer-focused work ethic with high standard of service and quality control. Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of business English grammar.
- Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.