¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As Marketing Data Analyst, you´ll be part of a creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, collaborating in teams that provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
- Analyze | Extract significant information from a variety of data sources (web, social networks, apps, guidelines, CRM, databases) to generate strategic presentations for the client, with quantitative and qualitative analysis. You also will analyze the performance of digital media and market reports, to report trends and inform strategic opportunities.
- Workflow | Create custom measurement plans based on client goals to measure digital performance, as well as creating and presenting well-organized presentations and reports— Perform social listening and benchmark analysis to understand consumer behavior, discover needs, identify emerging trends and generate meaningful insights for customers.
- Identify | Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience, and create inspiring visual reports and dashboards that show the main KPIs of the business.
Who you are:
- Team player.
- Creative and Innovative.
- Problem solver.
- SEO (Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AH REF, Webmaster Tool, SEMRush, MOZ, etc.).
- Advanced level in English is required.
- Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SimilarWeb, Coremetrics).
- Digital Ads Platforms (Google Campaign Manager, DCM, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Campaign.
- Manager, Instagram Analytics, Programmatic).
- BI Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Social Listening Tools (Keepcon, Socialmetrix, Netbase, Synthesio, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Minter, etc.).
- Tagging Tools (GTM, Coremetrics).
- Handling of SQL, and/or Python is a plus (not exclusive).
Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.
Deep RH – Unimos personas