¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are looking for Key Account Reps (Optimizers) to join an international global company that is leading an online platform in the gastronomic market.
The Inside Sales Representative will focus on Optimization focuses on onboarding, nurturing, educating, relationship building and identifying further business opportunities with our existing customers. The ultimate goal being to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive. This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Optimizer who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Native/Fluent English
- 1 years sales account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Plus requirements: experience with a restaurant and/or Salesforce CRM
Office located in Belgrano, CABA. Argentina. Monday to Friday 10am-19pm