We Are Looking for you!
As a Business Partner (60% of workload)
-Be the focal point for one or more Business Functions to manage IT demands and services
-Build and follow-up a portfolio of demands for his assigned business function(s)
-Collect, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications for complex cross functional projects
to provide the best solution for current and future business needs.
-Identifies ways to streamline IT processes and improve the quality of customer services
-Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to
cross functional problems.
-Network with senior internal customers and external colleagues.
-Provide strategic, forward-looking vision when configuring or customizing solutions to maintain flexibility and future
-Provides broad functional and technical expertise to business areas regarding IT solutions, including training initiatives
-Review, analyze, develop and implement business processes and applications with minimal supervision, in a cost and time
-Leads internal customers in new product reviews or pilots: Review, acquisition and implementation of new products.
-Seek for opportunities to innovate with IT services: cloud, mobility, big data, social tools, etc
-Provide a regular and comprehensive dashboard of ongoing projects and its KPIs
-Provide IT focus on top priorities demands from his assigned business function(s)
-Improve knowledge and proficiency of business users in all IT solutions, architecture roadmap
As a Project Leader (35% of workload)
-Ensure successful implementation and support of IT projects
-Identify issues with timelines or completion of projects ahead of time and work with PMO and internal customers to
-Keep Project Manager informed of any issues.
-Follow all project tasks through the production ticket system or project server on a weekly basis.
-Integrate project team in partnership with business team: Quality Assurance, Software Developers and consultants
-Assist with the creation and execution of test scripts to ensure that production issues are minimal after implementation
of new enhancements, changes or upgrades.
-Ensure quality and value of delivered IT solutions
-Manage change and ensure user’s adoption, including proper training programs and project´s documentation
As a Service Leader (5% of workload)
-Consult internal and external experts on resolution of complex production problems
-Analyze and understand recurrent IT service problems for his assigned business functions, and propose improvements
either in systems or IT processes
-Provide directions for IT Service Organization in order to adequate SLA capabilities to the expectations of business
functions and processes
-Provide comprehensive IT Service executive KPIs for business leaders so they can understand their services and SLAs
-Provide IT focus on priority tickets from his assigned business function(s). Follow-through with IT service organization in
order to ensure Business function(s) will receive proper solution, on time, on quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support in an online environment
- Experience in Service organizations, Real State or Telecom
- Prior experience in implementing ERP solutions (Oracle preferred)Solid knowledge of information technologies and methodologies, particularly with different application systems
- Proficient in project management techniques and experience on cross functional projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in English and Spanish
- Self-directed, able to inspire a team and work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to support multiple applications or modules and multiple business groups
- Ability to understand business concepts and determine the impact of business changes on systems
- Experience with BPM is a plus
- Vicente López GBA