JOIN IN!Leading Gobal Reservation Platform
¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are looking for Inside Sales Reps (Commercial Hunters) to join an international global company that is leading an online platform in the gastronomic market.
The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for the company products and service solutions.
The position will be part of the existing team and part of a bigger Sales Team consisting of Sales and Optimizers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Specialist who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities.
- Acquire these restaurants by phone; by collecting the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall country and regional quota.
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Work together with rest of sales & optimizer teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Native/Fluent English
- Minimum 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Communication skills
- Oriented results
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role sales motivation and drive
- Plus requirements: experience with a restaurant
Office located in Belgrano, CABA. Argentina. Monday to Friday 10am-19pm
SEND YOUR CV O LINKEDIN PROFILE TO TARS@DEEPRH.COM