¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As E-mail Developer you will work across a variety of print and digital platforms and applications, developing keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others.
- Responsible for building HTML Content for emails or any other platform based on a campaign brief and assets.
- Responsible for the set-up, audience targeting and other deployment tasks.
- Technical Documentation development and maintenance.
- Create the email campaigns including the campaign setup, HTML encoding and personalization.
- Create custom and dynamic campaigns.
- Campaign set-up.
- Handle dynamic communication with Clients and internal teams.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- English level: Advanced.
- HTML/CSS: Responsive.
- SQL: Basic knowledge (Example: Knows what a SELECT is, how to use a WHERE clause, condition: NOT IN).
- Experience transforming an email layout (e.g. Photoshop PSD) into email-friendly HTML + CSS, including email HTML best practices.
Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.
Deep Digital HR – Unimos personas