¡WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As a Data Engineer you will support our data efforts for key clients in North America where you will oversee, manage, and build robust data management solutions required to deliver our full analytical solutions to clients. This Dat Engineer will be an innovative, problem-solving networker who is motivated to drive data initiatives within North America and globally.
- Build data engineering solutions,
- Build new enterprise level products, including, our analytical mart for use across the company. This includes data wrangling, feature engineering, as well as
formulation of required features for analytical consumption.
- Create | Build and implement a flexible data mart solution in python that enables auto build cycles and flexible runs to create data marts on the fly.
- Collaborate | You will be an active participant in the data science community where best practices are shared, innovations are hatched, and cross-vertical collaboration with the product, data science and delivery teams.
- Cutting edge technology | Cloud based engineering to manage and deploy data pipe-lines end to end from problem formulation, raw data to implementation and optimization.
Who you are:
- Ability to manage and motivate Gain Theory team members.
- Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focusedUnderstanding of Quality Assurance trends and tools.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Proactive, responsible.
- Minimum 2 years of experience deploying enterprise level data engineering/data science solutions in cloud enviroments.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Data engineering and data science skill set with grounding in practical marketing applications oriented towards content, customer insights and customer experience in a digital marketing-heavy environment.
- Experience with structure data warehouse design and management.
- In depth experience with all things data including ability to work with a variety of datasets from multiple sources, familiar with standard data processing tools/concepts (e.g. SQL, ETL), and experience driving robust QA processes.
- In depth experience of the advertising ecosystem (e.g. ad trafficking, Ad servers, DSPs, Media Strategy and Activation, etc.) and a working knowledge of appropriate metrics, measurement, and reporting.
- Strong experience in building data pipeline in cloud, data integration, data processing, data standardization, data mining/wrangling.
- Familiarity with the basics of various programming languages (VBA, Python, Java, R) and programming concepts (functions, for loops, etc.) will be highly valued.
- Media agency experience will be highly valued.
- Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.