¡We are looking for you!
Are you going to be part of crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands. A rare breed of individuals with comprehensive experience of building marketing capability, driving best practice and implementing marketing technology.
- Develop understanding of business needs through group discussions and
review of client materials
- Assess and identify clients’ business needs and document requirements critical
to achieving business objectives
- Present business recommendations to clients
- Translates and communicates the client’s business objectives and requirements
to the project team
- Manage the production of Business requirements documents and reports
- Identify and establish project scope in order to define impact, outcome criteria,
and measure-taking actions
- Assemble, and analyze information required to translate user needs into
thorough and accurate FSDs
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
Who you are:
- Understanding of Quality Assurance trends and tools
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2 year experience
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, responsible
- Project management knowledge
- Full remote position, from 10-19 pm.